Realtime view of the P&L - Help
This is an overview of the state of the fund, displayed in USDT.
- Equity is the current total balance of the fund.
- Cur P&L is the sum of the profit/loss of the currently open positions.
- U Margin is the Used margin, the amount of USDT allocated for the open positions.
- F Margin is the Free margin, the amount of USDT available to open new positions.
- Other is the amount of assets allocated elsewhere. In case Binance, this is a BNB coin reserve that is kept to benefit from reduced trading fees.
Markets and Positions
This table shows the currently active bots operating on each market, along with their open positions, if any.
- Market is the name of the market, represented by a pair, such as BTC/USDT.
- State is the current state of the bot operating on this market. This can be On, Off, Paused and Updating Model when model-updating calculations are in progress.
- Price is the current price of the asset in the quoted currency. For example, for market BTC/USDT this would be the current price of 1 Bitcoin in USDT.
- (position) Open is the price at which this bot has opened a position. Notice that a single bot can open multiple positions on the same market, in which case a vertical list of positions is formed.
- (position) P&L % is the current profit/loss* of a position. This percentage is based on the current price / open price formula and does not take into account the size of the position.
- (position) USDT is the current profit/loss* of a position in USDT. This figure shows the actual quantity of USDT that was earned upon closing the position.
Most Recent Trades
* All final and estimated P&L take into account trading fees.
This table shows a list of closing trades that have been recently performed.
- Date is the date and time of the trade that closed this position.
- Market the market relevant to the position.
- Ch is the Channel on which the trade operated. A channel is a virtual denomination used internally for multiple algorithms to operate at the same time on the same market.
- Open is the price at which the bot opened this position.
- Close is the price at which the bot closed this position.
- P&L % is the final profit/loss* of the position. This percentage is based on the close price / open price formula and does not take into account the size of the position.
- USDT is the final profit/loss* of the position in USDT. This figure shows the actual quantity of USDT that was earned upon closing the position.